At David’s On The Avenue we buy furniture six days a week. If you have un-needed, reusable furniture and home decor items in good condition that you are looking to sell, we will pay you top dollar in cash or work on a consignment basis with you. We will purchase as few as one item or the contents of an entire estate.
How it works:
If you have items that you would like to consign or sell, e-mail pictures directly to us at email@example.com. Please include your name, contact number and a list of the items you would like to sell in your e-mail. We will respond to your e-mail as soon as possible and appreciate your patience.
Pick up can be scheduled for four items or more within a 20mile radius. Travel outside of radius for large quantity of items can be made by special arrangement.
Drop offs by appointment only. Call 410-467-8159.
Please read and understand the following agreement before consigning any merchandise with us.
- David’s determines the selling price of all merchandise.
- David’s reserves the right to accept or reject any item. Acceptance does not guarantee sale of consigned merchandise.
- David’s reserves the right to reduce the selling price of all merchandise.
- After 90 days, all unsold, unclaimed items will become property of David’s and will be donated or sold. If you wish to reclaim your item, it is your responsibility to pick it up before the 90-day consignment period has ended.
- Consignor will receive 50% of final selling price after taxes and fees.
- Payment in the form of a check will be mailed monthly. Checks will not be issued for less than $20.00.
- David’s will not be responsible for damage or loss of items due to fire, theft or destruction.
Click here to view or print our consignor contract
Contact Keith Rattray at 410-467-8159.